When I randomly stumbled across Erin’s post, I was on board immediately. Not only do I love simple, happy post ideas–especially on Fridays–but it was a great excuse to dig through old pics and think about all the things that, well, make me happy.
I highly recommend it.
Here’s my list:
1. These boys
2. THE BEACH
5. Cabins on lakes
Trying to pose with a grapevine is harder than you might think. Just FYI.
7. The first outdoor spring run
8. Deliveries from The Loft (well, deliveries from anywhere)
9. Cozy slippers
10. Extra juicy summer watermelon
11. A streak of green lights
12. Tall boots
13. Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter (obv)
Bonus thing: using dumb abrevs in front of my husband (I know he cringed so hard at #13).
…Except for “tots.” I hate that one.
14. Summer fires in the backyard
15. When an awesome movie is randomly on TV, and I’m obligated to drop everything and watch it
16. Chocolate. Duh.
17. The farmer’s market
18. The color pink
19. Grilling (technically…the results of my husband’s grilling)
20. Friends and blends
22. A great outfit day
23. Craft beer
26. Summer salads
27. Lazy Saturday mornings
28. Flip-flops (especially when combined with BEACHES)
29. Boats (someday, I WILL own one)
30. Flowers. All of them.
31. A perfectly cooked, medium rare steak
32. Peanut butter, banana, and honey sandwiches
(Can you tell I’m excited for summer? And that I really like food?)
Bloggers: join in! What are your 32 things?
Grab the button at the top of this post, do your thing, and then come back and tell me so I can go read your list!
Readers: what are a few things that make you happy?
Have a great weekend!