Easter weekend = perfect.
But before I hit you with the picture dump, I wanted to tell you about a sweet giveaway going on this week! Preggo moms especially, heads up!
For Two Fitness is celebrating their anniversary by giving away prize packages to three lucky winners. The grand prize is worth $600!
- Sarah Haley’s fit DVDs: Expecting More and Sweat Unlimited — prenatal and postpartum workout DVDs for fit mamas and mamas-to-be.
- Kind Bars — healthy snack bars to fuel your day.
- Maclaren Beginnings care products — oils, lotions, shampoos, and nursery/powder room products for both mama and baby.
- GNC — a three month supply of prenatal vitamins.
- Happy Family Brands — baby and toddler foods for your little ones.
- For Two Fitness — racerback tank and pair of pants or capris
- Baby K’tan — stylish carrier to aid in hands-free baby-wearing.
- Zensah — must-have compression leg sleeves. Relieve leg fatigue, increase circulation, reduce varicose veins, and get fresh legs.
Here’s how to enter:
Visit the For Two Fitness site to enter via Rafflecopter.
Ok, now on to the pics.
Brent’s parents were in town for the weekend, and since it was the first time they’d seen Mason since his botched 2nd birthday party, we threw a tiny, impromptu make-up party.
Featuring a tiny, impromptu toddler cake.
Mason’s not that into sweets, thanks to the fact that he can’t eat most of them, so I didn’t want to spend a ton of time in the kitchen slaving over a cake he wouldn’t touch.
Luckily, Enjoy Life makes the most AMAZING dairy/nut/soy/basically everything-free soft chocolate brownie cookies ever. And, somehow, there are zero allergens in Pillsbury’s creamy supreme chocolate frosting.
He finally got to blow out some candles, which he’d been practicing since before his birthday. (Not that his little puffs had much impact.)
Then came the goods: a new train (to add to his arsenal) and a bike from Grandma and Grandpa.
On Sunday, he woke up to even more gifts in his Easter basket:
Then, on to the Easter egg hunt! We somehow had PERFECT weather, and he had a blast running around the yard finding eggs. (No candy…luckily, he doesn’t know about that part yet. Each egg had a few quarters in it just to hold it down.)
His signature “where??” expression.
Oh, and of course there was food.
Lots and LOTS of food.
Looking forward to a serious cleanse this week.
Except, oops…I have a birthday lunch in a few hours with Brent. After that?
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!